Marketing Your Home
Our marketing focuses primarily on the real estate community and active buyers in the
market, whom we reach in the following ways:
- Your home will be displayed on the Springfield Area Multilist System. This gives all other Realtors pertinent information about your property.
- Your home will be featured on several prominent internet sites. All websites will include color photos and detailed facts highlighting your property’s best features.
- A metal sign will be placed in your yard as well as arrow directional signs at nearby intersections to direct potential buyers to your home (if acceptable in subdivision).
- Full color flyers will be mailed or e-mailed to all area top producing agents to notify them that your home is on the market. These will include photos and important information about your property.
- A full-color postcard describing your home will be mailed to surrounding neighborhoods, as well as clients who are looking for a home like yours.
- A virtual tour of your home, which will then be placed on several prominent websites.
- A display ad of your home will be placed in the Springfield Newsleader on a regular basis in either Saturday’s Real Estate Weekly insert and/or Sunday’s Exclusive Estates Section.
- A Murney office tour will be scheduled for a Tuesday morning.
- Upon your request, a real estate agent luncheon will be given at your home to include all top-producing agents in the Springfield area.
- We may suggest that you have an open house soon after the listing of your home. This event will be advertised in the Open House section of the Sunday newspaper and/or an Open House banner will appear on your regular ad in the Exclusive Estates section of the Springfield Newsleader.
- Your home may be featured in prominent publications such as Residence International Magazine, 417 Magazine, The Springfield Business Journal or Ozark’s Signature Magazine.
- We will provide full-color brochures to be displayed in your home. These brochures will list all special features about the property, color photos, as well as school , tax and utility information.
- We will provide an informative booklet to remain at your home which the full-color brochure, a copy of the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions of your subdivision, a copy of the MLS Client Summary Report and any additional information that a potential homebuyer may need.
- Following showings of your home, we will follow-up with the agents regarding both the client’s and the agent’s thoughts on your home. We will then contact you with the information.